RMA POLICY OVERVIEW
- Options Direct strives to provide its customers with products of the highest quality. In the event you are not completely satisfied with your purchases and would like to return your items for replacement or credit you will first need to obtain an RMA number.
- Options Direct Inc. is not responsible for damages incurred in transit. It is the customers responsibility to properly inspect all shipments for damage. Customers who receive goods damaged in shipping must contact the carrier for an insurance claim. Any shortages or damage must be reported to ODI within 24 hours of receiving shipment.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date issue. Returns without a valid RMA number will be refused. Unless otherwise stated all parts should be returned UPS Ground or UPS Expedited, see return instructions once RMA is issued.
- ODI warranty covers replacement, at our option, of any product found to be defective within the warranty period. If no replacement product is available at that time, credit will be issued. Any product returned defective and found to be working, will be returned to customer at customers expense or charged restock fee of $25.00 or 25% whichever is greater.
- RMAs must be returned in the original packaging with all original components. Customer is responsible for properly packing returns. If returned goods are damaged due to improper packing, NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN. RMA numbers need to be displayed on outside of box (waybill).
- Standard Warranty: We accept good stock returns for wrong orders for 30 days. Defective Bulk Product: 30 days, OEM: 1 year, Retail: 30 days by ODI, then manufacturer’s warranty. All good part returns are subject to a restock fee of either $25 or 25% whichever is greater.
- Allow up to 10 business days from product received date for credit to be issued.
RMA form (required fields are indicated)
Note: If advanced RMA replacement is needed, contact Tim Burgess immediately.